Wednesday 20 January 2016

wired portrait

I have come up with an idea whilst researching into trapped feelings in the art form.
I want to create a wired portrait. First i will create a modroc cast of my full head and shoulders. this will make the strength that i need before i add my wire. (i want the wire to be fully fitted around the figure). After dried i will wrap chicken wire neatly around the head, this will be so i can intertwine the next layer of wire which will just be strips. I may add other objects and colour within the model depending on how my further development takes me.

This is to represent feeling trapped or caged within your own head. Not been able to think clearly. Or do what others want you to. Or this could represent not been able to express your own thoughts and feeling by being occupied by someone else so this is the camaflage you've created yourself. I think i want it to show blocked potential so having all these wonderful thoughts and ideas in your head but not been given the chance to show your hidden talents this could be because others are getting in the way or your not confident enough to try anything out. This could be linked to illness, loneliness, or self confidence

these are just a few different views of what everyone else could feel or try to understand from looking at my art piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment