Sunday 22 February 2015

Brain storm with emma

At the beginning of the project me and Emma were struggling on ideas and inspiration up until Jon introduced us to Alternative miss world. we both decided to have a bit of a dress up with clothes we wouldn't wear for example say if they were too big or too small or even if its a style we wasn't use to. we liked the idea of a living sculpture so more of a performance or installation. we noticed whilst wearing some of the clothes that they restricted a lot of body movement which Emma then decided that she knew she wanted her project to be based around movement, sound, and fun.

ive already spoken about how I want this project to be enjoyable for me and starting of on the project this was a great way to get some inspiration. I next decided to research more into the alternative miss world and Andrew Logan. from there I started looking into colour and materials.





 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment