Sunday 22 February 2015

what artists i liked

Andrew Logan
Sarah Lucas
Gilbert and George
Anthony Gormley

What I liked about all of these artists is that I feel like they are much more interactive. looking at the way they work and what materials they use I think that I would be a lot more interested in trying to put this sort of playful, bizarre but structured feel to my project something that I know I can enjoy myself.


New Idea
I would like to create a full body cast of myself. this because I'm going to play on the fact that in the scene it shows that she is in more control he is her puppet and physically she has a big effect on him when he's cursed because she is the one who has done that so the piece will be seen as his body has been took over by her. I really want so make this project very enjoyable and experimental for myself so this means getting messy! :D

Materials I could use
Confeti
Glitter
Paint
Balloons
Pom Poms
Silly string
yoi yoi
confetti gun
paper
powder paint
melting crayons
twister paint
water balloons filled with paint
feathers
music
speakers
fluff
bin bags
polystyrene


No comments:

Post a Comment